Monday, July 9, 2018

Just A Card I Made

           I thought I'd try posting two days in a row. Here's a card from the 4th. I made a few, but I find that few people bother exchanging Independence Day cards. I sure hope they're not taking our independence for granted. We may still have lots of issues, but relatively speaking, there's few other places I'd rather be.


I  have to tell you this may appear to be a Stampin' Up stamp. It's not. It's a knock-off from China. There are many and varied views about buying these stamps. I have made up my mind not to continue purchasing in this way, But then, I'm actually going to substantially curtail my craft purchases. I just don't have any more room and I am slowly and carefully destashing where I won't feel the pinch too much. It's a real struggle.  However, the embossed area is a Tim Holtz folder that I rubbed oxide ink onto and then some glitter glaze by Recollections. I have someone to send this card to so it will be in the mail soon.




       

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Erica l love the image and the gorgeous background x