Sunday, May 3, 2015

Simply Create Too Challenge Pretty Woman

Hi Stampers,

After claiming that I would stamp everyday because I had purchased a MISTI, I let you guys down. I've been stamping, but getting the cards on my blog has just fallen by the wayside. I've also enabled several of my friends to jump on the MISTI wagon. I'm predicting it will be just as important to have in your craft room as a scoreboard was several years ago. Seriously, does anyone NOT own a scoreboard now?

That said, my challenge team at Simply Create Too is gearing up for Mother's Day, but is keeping it simple. You just need to create a card that's womanly. Heaven knows that can be interpreted in many ways. Believe it or not, I actually get teary-eyed watching a woman park a big-rig truck. And if I had a stamp image of that, I'd use it. I mean really, what can't a woman do these days? Thank You Lord.

But I digress, so on to my card. This is a Julie Nutting image. She had birthday themed accessory stamps in the package, so I cut off the balloon she was holding and using pretty papers and a Studio G sramp for the sentiment, piecing a portion of her dress, she is ready to go. She's colored with Copics and I'm still struggling with getting the hair right, but she'll do.


Won't you let your imagination fly with us for the next two weeks. We'd love to have you.

Blessings,
Erica

No comments: