Friday, April 3, 2015

Oh My...Simply Create Too is Gonna Be BUSY!

Well friends, I've been absent from my blog for quite some time. I booked a cruise on an amazing ship with the Holland America line called Quantum. Perhaps you've heard of it as it is the most tech-savvy ship built so far. It has a robot to make cocktails for one thing, and I wore a watch style band to open my cabin door. I never had to use any paper money, as everything was paid for via this watch band. I went alone by choice and had a chance to really unwind, relax and in general just enjoy.

So I'm home again and I have a card up for the Simply Create Too Design Team. We've had a change in leadership and a bit of a make-over. We're still going strong with challenges and I'm now one of the more senior design team members.

We're in the middle of our 82nd challenge and it's one that every stamper can enjoy, as it's "Anything Goes" time. We get record numbers of entries when we do this challenge, so why not head over and join in the fun.

My card uses lots of fun colors for Easter and a clear stamp image from Penny Black that's been around for quite some time. I colored with Copics. She's a happy little girl with her bling, gold cord, button, and crochet flower, and fun papers.

Happy Easter to all of my readers.


Blessings,
Erica

3 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a bright, fun card Erica and I love your expert colouring. Glad your holiday went well - sounds like a very interesting experience!
Hugs
Carol
DT Sister x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is a gorgeous card, the image is so sweet.

Sounds like you had a great holiday.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Joan B said...

This is adorable. the cruise sounds amazing!