Thursday, February 5, 2015

Simply Create Too Challenge No. 78, Valentine's Day/Hearts

I know, I know, it's been forever. I'm just glad I didn't make a New Year's resolution to be more consistent in blog posting as I surely would have blown it with only one post in January.

At Simply Create Too, we've been given the easy peasy challenge to use hearts. My dear Valentine is no longer with me to celebrate but I have many fond memories to cherish so I'm not at all sad on this day and wish a Happy Valentine's Day to those who have someone to share with. And we do have to remember your Valentine can be anyone who holds a special place in your heart.

Here's my card.


I have used mostly Stampin' Up products...the bird punch and leaf branch are long retired. Paper is real red and whisper white. I used a CB embossing folder to add dimension and Spellbinder hearts dies. The sentiment is from Stampendous. Easy Peasy card for an easy peasy challenge. Everybody has a heart somewhere in their stash, right. Come play with us. You still have a week to go.

Blessings,
Erica

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and the embossed backing and colour is gorgeous x