Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Keeping it C&S, but Not Always

Hi Stampers,
Part of my problem is that I can't decide on my style. Am I clean and simple, whimsical, romantic/vintage, shabby chic, (I'm not sure what shabby chic really is). I think for 2103, I'm gonna be eclectic, since the dictionary defines it as, "selecting or employing individual elements from a variety of sources, systems or styles." My approach to card-making is indeed eclectic. I think I just needed to write this, because, I've been switching back and forth, and to and fro like crazy.

No doubt, this card is clean and simple. I am overwhelmed by 12x12 paper and hate the idea of moving it all. I've decided to keep about 1/3 and from now on purchase only 6x6 or 8x8 paper pad collections. As a hobby demo for Stampin' Up, this will curtail hoarding their dsp, as they don't make pads. I have a feeling they will be soon.

I added this card to a package for a businesswoman who often is required to send out to businessmen. I think I ought to try it in brighter colors too.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi Erica, This is stunning as always your creations are so beautiful x