Monday, May 14, 2012

Simply Create Too Challenge Time

 Hi Stampers...this card has been up at Simply Create Too for a day or too and I haven't done the accompanying blogpost....mia culpa, but it has been a whirlwind Mother's Day (and a graduation Saturday) and fun.  I hope yours' was too.

This sweet little girl is a mini clear stamp by KaiserCraft called Lil' Primrose - Tea Time.
She's a find from my trip to California. The square she is resting on is a Nestabilitie and I did the 'outside the box' technique onto another Nestie diecut, and the lace strip is from Cherry Lyn. Papers are a mix of Stampin' Up and my ds papers. She is colored with everything I had laying within reach...ha ha. I popped up the teacup onto her hand as this is a separate stamp. And I jazzed her hat with some paper piecing. The flower is layers using an MS flower punch. The sentament is SU and a little bling finished off.

My Mother's Day was fun...a Thai restaurant for family, me and my dd who is mom to two of my grands. After church, I came home to a mopped floor in my bedroom...they could only sweep in my craftroom and left the pile of dust in the middle of the floor as they noticed a bit of bling in it and thought I might need to retrieve it...too funny! In the evening, we opened a lovely bottle of wine and relaxed watching "The Vow." Good movie.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janice said...

Beautiful card and your coloring is superb! Glad to hear you had a terrific Mother's Day!

Note: My blog address has changed to http://twin2u2designs.blogspot.com