Monday, October 25, 2010

So, I have this fun little one....

...who keeps us all laughing and that's why I'm not here as often as I'd like to be. This is her big brothers' Kung Fu sparring gear. When no one was watching...not a good idea we know...she snuck into his room and dressed herself. Now mind you, she can't dress in her everyday clothes, but somehow, she knew how to get into all of this stuff. She is so full of life, it's scary and there is never a dull moment when Melea is in the house. Beginning Nov. 3rd through the 11th, I wlll be babysitting full-time while her parents take a much needed vacation. Arrangements have been made for me to have a few days without her, but mostly she's all mine. She's almost 3 1/2, so when she's 4, we'll be doing the Kung Fu thing for real. Have you ever seen the 4 yr olds in martial arts classes. They are such a hoot.

I'll be back in an hour or so with a card. I have been quite busy. But taking the photos is not one of my best talents.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janice said...

This is an adorable pic, I'm waiting for you to scrap it {wink}!