Sunday, September 26, 2010

Can't Get Enough....


Hi legionnaires. Here's more besties Nesties...."Can't Get Enough of that Funky Stuff," and there I have most assuredly dated myself. Did I ever used to boogie down with that stuff. Ah, but I digress. So here is a card that I made using my hoarded La Creme matstack from DCWV as the base and very old SU ds paper and SU olive ribbon. The sentiment is a My Sentiments Exactly stamp. I thought they'd gone out of business. But this is a newbie picked up in a Hobby Lobby haul a month or two ago. I love the font and the saying. Sometimes I want a bit of Christian, but I don't want to be flowery if ya' catch my drift.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was busy, but fun.

Before I go, I thought I'd mention a Papertrey blog candy post here . I just ordered their calendar stamps and a diecut last week. I plan to make lots of calendars as Christmas gifts and I'll post 'em all here.

Blessings,
Erica

1 comment:

Janice said...

Beautiful background and the sentiment is perfect! Great find my friend!