Friday, September 10, 2010

Remember this comic character?


So, legionnaires, I've had this stamp 4ever,(please don't ask me who it's from, as I can't find diddly squat right now in my mess) and just never used it, though each time I'd take a look at it I would smile. It's so true don't you think? This is a 5x5 card and the sentiment "Happy Everything" is a Studio G stamp, yet again. As usual, I struggled with coloring her as African American. It would take me an entire Copic class to learn to get skin colors right. Marianne... are you reading this?? Some good use of Nesties and CB folders, and the cute lil' shopping bag....again Studio G, some bling, ribbon, punches, and the card came together for me. All SU paper too. I hope it makes you smile.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: