Friday, January 10, 2020

Less Is More Challenge, #410

The second challenge of the year and decade for me is Less Is More and the ladies have begun with colors. The Pantone colors for the year are true blue and living coral. I had a difficult time finding coral and I really never did. I combed through all my ink pads and finally settled on a retired company's pigment pad called grapefruit. I suppose one could consider this the color of pink grapefruit. 

We have a variety of pink grapefruit growing in our yard here in Arizona. It doesn't produce many, but we get to indulge yearly right about this time.



The "shaky" images are from an AE stamp set and the sentiment is from my stash where I keep stamps I've cut apart. Believe me, I have never found separating sentiments easy. I added some Nuvo drops in blue, though it may seem black.This is all set within a wonky dotted frame. I took the photo with my new iPhone 11, that is a Christmas present...to myself from me.  


LIM is a monthly challenge and they've been around for quite awhile. I'm flattered I won once, but it was a very long time ago, when they challenged us twice monthly. They truly do challenge me since simple cards aren't exactly my forte.

Join them, play and have FUN!

Blessings,
Erica

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

A very cool and modern take on the LIM colour challenge

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card just love all that you do to create this x