Saturday, June 10, 2017

Simply Create Too Challenge no. 128, Summer Fun

Hi everyone.

It's been quite some time since I've blogged and my mojo hasn't been on its game. I've made the obligatory graduation card, and a birthday card now and then, but nothing spectacular. I've joined in on a swap or two, but didn't remember to take photos of my work. Then I took off for a few days of planned vacation with my daughter who had to work and grand-daughter. We went to Wash. D.C. I've never done so much walking in my life. It is indeed a walking city with every major museum having free admission, we did our best to enjoy the culture.

Simply Create Too has its monthly challenge this month and so I put together this cute card using a frog image that I think is perfect for summertime. The dsp paper is from an old pad and so is the sentiment. I had fun water-coloring with Zig water-color brushes and I do feel like I'm improving using this medium of coloring.\

And just for fun I entered my card here,  Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
I hope you get a chance this month to play along with our challenge. It's all about summer too.


Blessings,
Erica




3 comments:

Elle Kay said...

I love the background paper! The image is so cute! Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

Billie A said...

Cute card and image. The frog is darling. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More

Doris Klein said...

Super cute image and summer fun creation, too! I love the sentiment - that's really true!

Please visit my challenge Blog and show us our perfect creation on it! I would be very glad if you do that!

See you and hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#6 – Beginning of the summer (let the sun shine)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten