Sunday, January 22, 2017

Maymay Stamp of the Month

Hi friends,
Do you subscribe to monthly stamping clubs where you get a stamp set or a complete kit to design with? I do and I really enjoy them. You can usually find plenty of You Tube tutorials on how to get plenty of use out of them and often there are Facebook groups where you can get ideas and post your own creations. So, Maymay is one of the companies I subscribes to. She's on Patreon and her sets are reasonable priced in comparison to several others.

I made this card using the January set. I used the emboss resist technique with Tim Holtz distress stamps. I used a Spellbinders die and white white embossing powder on a black piece of paper. The base is white, but them embossed. I thought a little slant of the sentiment would add interest and the red glittery heart is a little extra I almost didn't put on, but I'm liking it now.


I love the sentiment and I have a friend in mind I will be sending it to.

Blessings,

Erica



No comments: