Friday, December 9, 2016

Incy Wincy Challenge, Christmas Tic tac toe

Well, here is the weekend and now the holidays are upon us, I've plenty to do. But you can bet I'm going to squeeze as much card, tag, and baking creations as I my fingers can bare. I've got lots of plans. I do every year, so let's see how far I get.

I'm joining Incy Wincy Designs challenge. I love the concept of bingo for creating cards. It gives my mojo a boast almost every time. Here's my card using candy cane in an ornament and using a sentiment with the word "Christmas" in it. Nothing new on this card. Wait for that. It's coming soon.


So I hope you will have time to visit Incy Wincy Designs or the challenge of your choice this weekend. Have a great one.,

Blessings,
Erica

1 comment:

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the design! It draws the eye right away to the center. Did you use felt for the ornament? Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. Good luck! and Happy Holidays!-Maria Giselle