Sunday, June 19, 2016

What...no post in June?

Hi Friends,

I'm not sure what I've been doing to keep me so busy that I haven't posted this month. I have been making cards, and I have been taking a few photos, but the time to actually sit down in front of my laptop and not just check email, or watch YouTube, has eluded me.

So, let me see if I can fix that with this Father's Day card that my grandson who is going to college asked me to make. This is for his step-dad, whom he has grown closer to the older he gets. My grandson actually commissioned me to make this and asked my opinion on what he should get his dad. I happily made the card and gave some ideas. He chose the safe way -- a gift card.


A short sentiment and Happy Father's Day is on the inside.

We're having a heatwave here in AZ. I can stay inside most of the time and stamp away as I just made a small haul from Simon Says Stamp and my hands are itching to use it.

Blessings,
Erica

No comments: