Saturday, April 30, 2016

Simply Create Too Challenge #108, Ladies Only

Hi friends,

I can't believe I've not posted but one time this last month. So lazy of me, as I've been creating quite a bit. I've entered a pocket letter swap, made several cards and just finished a flower box card. I promise to post that by Monday.

In the meantime, Simply Create Too is having their challenge, Ladies Only and it runs until the 13th of May.

I pulled some old stuff out to make this card...papers, stamps I've had forever and embellishments. My die hugs sentiment is new. I just love the font..wish I could write like it. And the sequins aren't exactly old.

I hope you enjoy my card and find some time to play here. The challenge is a broad one, that you should be able to enjoy.


Hugs & Blessings,
Erica

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! I love the background and all the papers!xx

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card and image!!!