Friday, July 25, 2014

It's Mid-Post at Simply Create Too

Good Evening Stampers,
We're getting tons of wind but no rain here in AZ and it's desperately needed. I am praying for the people of Washington State who are fighting a battle against the forest fires devastating so many acres of beautiful country. It's not the norm for them to be watching this kind of disaster.

At Simply Create Too, it's time for the mid-post of the design team and that means there's an entire week left for you to enter our 66th challenge, For a Child.  Generally, I don't make many children's cards as there aren't many little ones in my immediate family. But I know how to improvise. This little hedge with his balloons falling through the sky behind the fence was perfect.




The card is a long one. The hedgie is on a Studio Action Wobble, making him more fun for a child to play with. So, I'll put him someplace safe...kittie was giving him the eye as I made him wobble, for a day when he's needed.

Get on over to the challenge blog. I know there are plenty of grand-parents, aunts, etc., who need a card on-hand for that special little ones birthday.

Blessings,
Erica

1 comment:

Joan B said...

adorable! this came out great.