Friday, October 18, 2013

Yep! A Halloween card for the Simply Create Too 48th Challenge

Well, I won't be sending this to anyone, as I don't do the Halloween thing, having decided to focus on Thanksgiving an gratefulness instead of frightfulness. Without really looking, I found this Stampendous stamp in the clearance bin at my local HL store. Since I kinda like spiders....really I do...most anyway, and I love candy corn, I decided I'd go ahead and make a card with it.

At Simply Create Too, we're having our 48th challenge and the theme is indeed Halloween, so I've linked it over there too. Go join the fun. It's the mid-post time and we have a new design team member you can congratulate and do a blog check-out.

Have a great weekend.
Erica



3 comments:

Joan B said...

adorable. love that candy corn!

Sandra H said...

Hi Erica, Oh wow what a fabulous card l love the theme x

Isa said...

Hello matte nice blog