Friday, December 23, 2011

Simply Create Too Challenge No. 3



Good mornin' stamper friends. It's coming down to the wire. I had finished all of my cards, but needed some gift card holders. Stamp TV to the rescue. Gina K., has a tute this week in two easy to understand episodes...love these freebies... for a cute holder and I totally took advantage of it. I used dsp from a forgotten CTMH package and SU for the base. Instead of a bow, I opted for a belly band..easier to get on and off than to fumble with a ribbon. Som ric rac, a little Santa had with stickles and a blob of glossy accents...woulda' put on a pom pom, except I need to mail this. And I am off to make several more of these. BTW, this sample used a gift card I had sitting around the house. I've purchased the Merry Christmas themed cards since then. So go check out Stamp TV to learn how to make one of these. More importantly, take some time out for yourselves and visit Simply Create Too where you can get some inspiration to join us for this challenge.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is just so lovely:) Sandra H

Janice said...

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family!

Marjo said...

Awesome creation!

xoxo Marjo