Monday, October 17, 2011

No Witty Title, Just Him


Hi Stampers. Sometimes witty titles don't come forth from this tired brain. But I did have sufficient energy to make this card. It started out as my Design Team member entry to the Simply Create challenge going on here.  I didn't think it measured up to my standards and I made different one which was lovely, but,I missed the team deadline. So now my cards will be entered with all the entries. This is a ready-made card base from a Paper Studio box of cards. You can see the inside is white. These cards can't be beat if you're in a super hurry. I added CB die cut corners and Nestie frame dies. The MS butterfly is punched 3 x, glued together and mounted so that it 'pops' off the card. The sentiment and flowers are part of an older set from Our Daily Bread Designs. They design some of the most beautiful verses and accompanying images. I colored with Copics.

Hope your week is starting out beautifully for you.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erica:


Your Shades Card is beautiful--love the hot pink accents

DianeMoneyGoolsby