Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Post


Hi Everyone...I trust you're all enjoying your weekend. For me, it was clean-up. Sweeping, mopping, straightening up in general around the house, changing bedding, and I even cleaned up my craft room. It is looking good. I've organized the 3 projects I'm working on which will make it ever so much simpler to work when I'm ready.

I've just about completed my swap cards for my SU Demo group. I need to be done by Monday PM. I'll post that card Monday. For now, here's the card I sent to my pastor with a gift card for Pastor Appreciation Month (October). I used SU cardstock, really rust & choc. chip, & Pacific blue, SU stamps and a Quikutz scrolly die cut (my name for it), which works in my Cuttlebug with the right sandwich. I added leaves made with a Martha punch that I attempted to color, but I don't think it quite worked and a piece of twine in the corner
He is a young pastor with a relatively large membership of 2000. We meet in a high school (several services) until we finish building. That is coming along ever so slowly. Ahh well, everything in God's time, right.


Blessings,

Erica

No comments: