Monday, March 7, 2022

I Feel for the Ukranian People

It's so difficult to watch on television. I keep shaking my head and repeating, "There but for the grace of God go I." I sub to Jennifer McGuire's YT channel and she is suggesting that we do a little card therapy to keep the monsters in check...aka, anxiety and depression. We all know the Ukraine flag colors, right? I created this card. My blue may be a bit too dark. What is that blue color called? If anyone knows, please comment below. The yellow is an SU long ago retired and for me it says, "Ukranian people, may you see sunshine in your lives very soon."

Keep the Ukranian people in your prayers.

Blessings, 
Erica



1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Such a sad time for the Ukrainian’s my heart goes out to them your card is so beautiful can shows the meaning to unite just gorgeous....thank you for your lovely comments on my post recently take care xx