Monday, December 5, 2016

Less is More Challenge no. 305

It's been awhile since I did an LIM challenge. I check them out every week, and then the day followed by the weekend slips away from me. I made up my mind to get it done this time and here we have it. My card uses the stamps from Catherine Poolers' Foundation kit. Catherine Pooler included 3 basic stamp sets and 5 ink pads...just right for someone starting out who isn't sure what to buy after  they've bought the basic  tools.

I used the circle stamps from one of the sets and used the primary colors LIM challenged us with.



I used a basic white A2 card base and stamped in rocket red, one of the CP colors, then a brilliant blue (retired) from SU and yellow from A Muse Studios (they just went out of business).  The sentiment is from a set by Poppy Stamps.

Head on over to Less Is More and accept the challenge and have a blessed week.

Blessings,
Erica



7 comments:

Sarah G said...

Your CAS circles are great, Erica! The vibrant colours and patterns work perfectly with all of that gorgeous white space. I am so glad that you found time to play along with us at Less is More this week and hope to see you again soon :)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is wonderful Erica. It is beautifully CAS with all that yummy white space and the colours 'pop' so well in those fabulous patterns. What a lovely stamp set! I do like the sentiment .... but I'm dying to know what it says inside now ;-) Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More, and DO come back again soon as we love to have your company xx

Kathyk said...

Oh I LOVE this, great way to use the colours too

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card Erica and it's so lovely to see you popping up have an enjoyable day x

Esther said...

A super, clean and contemporary design Erica! The shapes and colours really create a fabulous pop against the spacious background. The CP kit seems like excellent value and I've read lots of good things about it :) Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More - hope to see you again soon!

Bea said...

Lovely CAS card - so sharp in detail :)

Claire said...

Beautifully CAS - I love how you've put them in order of size....it just makes your CAS card that bit more interesting!